Why Choose Private Addiction Treatment at Life Works?
As a leading specialist in the field of behavioural health including addictions, Life Works delivers private treatment programmes dedicated to provide you with the highest level of quality care and support as you work through your issues.
Our aim is to help you move into recovery thereby enabling you to get your life back and - importantly - to live the healthy, fulfilling life that you truly deserve.
Rated as 'Excellent'
The Care Quality Commission is the independent government regulator which oversees the provision of health care in the UK. Based on inspections, Life Works was awarded an "excellent" rating for its superior quality services - the highest level attainable, and given to only a small number of providers.
Read about the CQC report on Life Works.
The links bellow provide an overview of our services, treatments and the different programs we offer. To learn more, please contact us on 0800 081 0700 .
- Addiction to Alcohol
- Addiction to Drugs
- Eating Disorders
- Depression / Anxiety
- Our programmes
- Our treatments
- How to contact us
Making a difference
Treating behavioural health issues is not just about medication and short-term fixes. At Life Works we provide those who are serious about reclaiming their lives with the highest level of quality care by bringing together a judicious mix of experience, excellence, innovation and environment:
Dedicated professionals: We have a highly trained, multi-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about making a difference. Our team is made up of psychiatric consultants, psychologists, psychotherapists, physicians, specialist nurses, dieticians and complimentary therapists to ensure we offer comprehensive and individualised treatment. In addition, we provide 24-hour care, and our staffing ratio is among the highest in the industry at an average of over three staff to every client. Click here to read more about Our Experts.
Calm, safe haven: The Grange is our grade II listed building which provides a welcoming, safe and nurturing environment for our clients. Set in the beautiful and tranquil Surrey countryside with a large walled garden, it provides a confidential, private haven for clients wanting to move into recovery. Read more about our facilities.
Specialist treatment: We only work with clients who struggle with addictions, eating disorders, depression, anxiety and compulsive disorders. We are not a general psychiatric facility working with acute mental illnesses, and do not allow anyone to remain on the programme if they are using drugs or alcohol or acting out behaviourally. This means that we can provide clients with a safe, highly specialised and focused treatment programme. Read more about treatment plans.
Integrity: Providing the best possible care for each individual is paramount to us, and we will only admit a client if we truly believe that we can offer the best treatment for their needs. If we feel that we are not best placed to help, then we will suggest other treatment options.
Discretion: We pride ourselves on the strict level of confidentiality we maintain, which ensures our clients can rely on a discrete and professional service. Guests are only allowed by appointment and are monitored throughout their visit.
Recognised healthcare provider: Life Works is recognised by all the major private medical insurers including BUPA, AXA PPP, Cigna, PruHealth and AVIVA to name just a few; and our treatment programmes can also be self-funded. For more information about funding please go to Funding.
Life Works works: We continually strive to provide the very best behavioural health treatment available in the UK, and are extremely proud of our outcomes. This is verified by client feedback, with 95% of those who have used our services saying they would recommend Life Works to a friend.
Focusing on sustained recovery
- Not all addiction treatment centres are the same. With an holistic approach, Life Works provides intensive specialist treatment programmes in an intimate and open environment. As well as helping our clients reclaim their lives, our aim is to continue to support them as they maintain recovery, and enjoy healthy and fulfilled lives.
- Our clients benefit from being treated within our small, safe community. We are not a large psychiatric hospital treating wider mental health issues.
- We value the role of family and friends as an integral part of the treatment process, and provide support and relief for both our clients, and those closest to them.
- As specialists in behavioural health, we do not offer treatment to clients with severe mental health issues. We focus on providing specialist treatments tailored to our clients' specific needs.
- The haven and facilities we provide create an appropriate environment for the exceptional therapeutic treatment we deliver. We strive to help clients achieve long-term, life-changing results, not simply provide short-term sanctuary.
- We are honest, positive and caring. Above all, we are dedicated to recovery.
If you want to get help, please call us on 0800 081 0700 , to speak to one of our staff in confidence. We can answer any questions or concerns you may have and help you find the right treatment.