Life Works Community
The Life Works Alumni are very important to us. We understand the struggles you have faced and understand that recovery can be at times daunting. We also understand that you need support and we wish to continue to support your recovery.
The primary function of our Alumni Services is to:
- offer information and advice that supports your recovery
- host a range of social events and activities where alumni can come together for fellowship and to catch up with old friends from Life Works
- run workshops that enhance your ongoing recovery at each development stage
- keep you up-to-date with our regular Alumni News
- recommend 12 step groups that are local to you
- coordinate alumni referrals and testimonials
- listen to your feedback on your experience with us
If you or someone you know needs help, please call us on 0800 081 0700 or email us for more information.