Get expert help for an eating disorder
Life Works | The Grange, High Street, Old Woking GU22 8LB
Life Works is a renowned private rehabilitation centre, providing expert, evidence-based treatment for a range of eating disorders including; anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED) and other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED).
Set within a beautiful Grade II listed Georgian manor house in Surrey, Life Works offers the perfect environment in which to receive the best possible treatment for an eating disorder.
Comprehensive, tailored treatment programme
Our market-leading eating disorder programme is suitable for male and female adults. The programme offers a comprehensive range of exposure work, practical dietetic interventions and therapeutic approaches, all specifically tailored to the needs of our eating disorder clients.
We also offer a variety of treatment options, ranging from intensive residential treatment to day care and outpatient options, depending upon your unique requirements and the intensity of the support required. Our multidisciplinary team are committed to ensuring that all treatment is individualised and bespoke in order to produce the best possible outcomes for each and every one of our clients.
At Life Works, our eating disorder clients benefit from:
- A free eating disorder assessment which includes reviewing dietetic and therapeutic needs, to better understand each individual’s specific requirements and suitability for the programme
- Intensive inpatient (residential) treatment, lasting for between 28 and 42 days, although this can be longer if required
- Flexible day care and outpatient treatment options available
- Evidence-based eating disorder interventions, delivered in a number of different formats including 1:1 therapy, group therapy and family therapy
- A variety of practical dietetic techniques including personalised meal plans and weekly shopping, cooking and psycho-educational groups
- A range of therapeutic approaches that are specific to eating disorder treatment including the Maudsley Model of Anorexia Nervosa Treatment for Adults (MANTRA), body image/acceptance groups, dance and movement groups, and meal/post-meal support
- Other evidence-based interventions, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) informed groups, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) informed groups and mindfulness
- All treatment delivered by our highly qualified multidisciplinary team
- A beautiful environment, providing the perfect setting in which to relax and focus on your health and wellbeing
Life Works has established an excellent reputation for providing high quality private eating disorder support, within a welcoming and homely environment. Our exceptional eating disorder programme is underpinned by robust National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines and based on the very latest thinking in eating disorder treatment.
For more information on how Life Works can help you overcome your eating disorder, call today on: 01483 745 066
"I have never come across a place that offers such a warm, comforting and supportive environment as Life Works"
Former Life Works client