An environment suited to recovery and wellbeing
At Life Works, we believe that the setting for addiction, eating disorder and co-occurring mental health treatment is just as important as the treatment programme itself for facilitating recovery and wellbeing.
It’s absolutely crucial that our clients feel relaxed and comfortable during treatment, which is why our stunning Grade II listed Georgian manor house has been designed to look and feel like a home as opposed to a rehabilitation hospital, providing a calming and tranquil retreat to each individual who seeks support with us.
Our aim is to offer a place of serenity for our clients, allowing them time to relax, spend some time away from their usual day-to-day lives (which may have become damaging and destructive), and focus their energy on getting better.
Our beautiful environment consists of:
- Peaceful and welcoming living areas where clients can unwind and spend relaxing leisure time
- Beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms
- Specialised detox bedrooms, complete with nursing alarms for round-the-clock care
- Deluxe and stylish décor, which gives Life Works the feel of an attractive boutique hotel as opposed to a hospital
- Small on-site gym for the exclusive use of our clients
- Beautifully landscaped private gardens
- Private consultation rooms
- Group therapy rooms
- Rooms for our complementary therapies, including yoga and Shiatsu
- Welcoming and friendly dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen for our eating disorder clients to use during exposure work
A strong community feel
At Life Works, we are incredibly proud of our warm and friendly environment, which really does provide a ‘family feel’ to our clients, and the sense that they are part of a community. Our exceptional team are approachable and welcoming to each of our clients, instilling the feeling of ‘belonging’ from the moment they step in the door.
In addition, because Life Works is a relatively small centre, this further adds to the family feel – you will be able to get to know everyone, both staff and fellow clients, on a personal basis. Whilst most of the therapy that you receive will likely be group based, our small community setting means that all treatment and therapy still feels very individualised.
To further add to the community feel, each client is given a specific job during their time at Life Works. An example might be feeding the birds in our beautiful garden!
A tranquil, yet accessible location
Life Works is nestled within the tranquil Surrey countryside, providing a perfect sanctuary for our clients to focus on their health and wellbeing. However, despite our rural location, we are also very accessible for London and the surrounding areas. We have very easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways, Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, and we are just a five-minute taxi journey from Woking train station.