Expert help for alcohol addiction in Woking, Surrey
Alcohol addiction can be a painful condition that you may find difficult to manage on your own. It can lead to a way of living that has you dependent on alcohol in order to cope with everyday life. This can create a situation where it is difficult to stop drinking, even though your addiction may be having negative effects on your family, friends, employment, and happiness.
If this is something you are struggling with, then our team of alcohol rehab professionals in Surrey are here to help you. We will guide you through the process of recovery, and support you as you begin to take your first steps towards a new life of sobriety.
Getting help for alcohol addiction
Alcohol addiction develops because of consuming alcohol in a repeated and excessive manner, until you become both psychologically and physically dependent on having a drink in order to carry out day-to-day tasks and function more generally. Without intensive treatment, your alcohol addiction symptoms have the potential to cause a range of long-term physical and psychological problems, and can even result in death.
Here at Life Works, we want you to make the best possible start on the road to recovery. That’s why we give you a free assessment at our alcohol rehab clinic so that we can work with you to understand how you are affected by your addiction, the impact it has on your life and the unique ways in which you are led to drink. This helps us to understand you as a person, and make specific recommendations about your treatment that will help to ensure your recovery.
We also provide you with a complete medically assisted alcohol detoxification process. This will help to cleanse your body of alcohol, reduce your suffering, and ensure that you are in the best possible condition and level of comfort when your alcohol rehab at Life Works begins. Throughout the detoxification process, you will receive expert guidance and support, as well as any medication you need that is best suited to minimise any discomfort you may feel. After the detoxification, you will then undergo intense therapy and treatment to manage and treat your alcohol addiction.
Recovery from alcohol addiction isn’t without its challenges, but our team has helped countless people just like yourself to recover, and in many cases, have experienced the challenges of recovery themselves. Because of this, they understand and empathise with your addiction, and are the best possible people to help you alleviate your suffering.
Alcohol addiction experts in Surrey
A great recovery requires a great team. That’s why we surround you with the best and most qualified people to help you every step of the way towards sobriety.
We have taken every step to ensure our team covers all the disciplines necessary to make recovery happen, as well as putting an emphasis on hiring the people who have the experience necessary to make that recovery a daily reality.
Our team combines years of first-hand experience with science-backed, evidence-based therapies that have been shown repeatedly to work, and they know exactly how addiction works, what the underlying causes are, and how to support you throughout your journey.
What happens during alcohol rehab?
During treatment, we will offer you:
- A free assessment, designed to help you make the best first step towards recovery - book your appointment today
- Personal and group therapy sessions that foster trust, support, understanding, and important new friendships
- A 10-day detoxification process that helps you cleanse your system of any traces of alcohol
- Membership to 12-Step support groups consisting of other individuals struggling with and recovering from alcohol addiction, offering you an opportunity to help others like you that are in need
- Free aftercare for 12 months, following treatment
Listen to what some of our previous patients have to say about their time at Life Works
Life Works' addiction facilities
At Life Works, we have gone to every length to provide you with an experience that minimises suffering and helps you along the road to recovery. We provide a supportive, community environment that ensures we are there to offer a helping hand whenever you need it.
Our rehab facilities include:
- Private and beautiful gardens - filled with relaxing scenery and landscaped grounds that allow you to take any exercise or walks you need in peace
- State-of-the-art alcohol detox bedrooms - with 24/7 care, alarms to call nurses and everything you need at your fingertips - our bedrooms are an idyll of comfort and privacy during your recovery
- Safe and private consultation rooms - helping you get the right support during your recovery is important to us. That’s why we ensure you have a private space to speak with a supportive counsellor in an environment that is free from judgement.
- Tailor-made bedrooms with personal bathrooms - longer stays require a room that is comfortable, private and personal. We have gone to every length to provide just that, so that your road to recovery, no matter the length, is one you enjoy every step of the way
Call our Enquiry Line
Book a Free Addiction Assessment at Life Works in Surrey.
For more information about the services that Life Works offer, download our brochure.Get our brochure