Andreea joined Life Works in October 2018 and is one of the therapists for the Eating Disorder Programme. Currently she is also working as an addictions therapist, supporting individuals who are struggling with substance misuse and other issues, as well as their family members.
Andreea is a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) adheres to their ethical framework.
Andreea qualified with a Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, from Guildford College in July 2018.
Since qualifying, Andreea has regularly undertaken further professional development training, including courses in the following areas:
- Eating Disorders Training (Priory, 2018)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) skills training (13 hours, British Isles, 2019)
- Mindfulness Diploma (Centre of Excellence, 2019)
- Guilt and Shame Workshop (Catalyst, 2018)
- Drugs and Alcohol and mental Health awareness ( Catalyst, 2017)
- Personality Adaptations Seminar (Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre, 2017)
- Core Helpline Rape and Sexual Abuse Training, (Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre, 2016)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism (The Lower Danube University, 2010)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, (Guildford College, 2018)
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)