Rebecca Jennings is the Lead Nutritionist at Life Works, and is AfN registered; she has worked in mental health since January 2017.
Rebecca previously worked at an outpatient treatment centre for females with eating disorders, until joining Life Works. She is passionate about supporting individuals to understand their eating habits and helping them to feel at ease making choices catered towards their personal needs.
Her nutritional approach follows the belief that everyone is different, but food is ultimately to be enjoyed in a healthy and balanced way, without judgement.
- MSc Human Nutrition
- 2 x MSc Modules from UCL – Eating Disorder Clinical Science & Treatment.
- Eating Disorder Training For Dietitians at Leeds Beckett.
Clinical articles and research papers:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Sport Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Human Nutrition
- Registered with the Association for Nutrition (AfN)